Thrive is not an ERP. It complements your ERP to accomplish your shopfloor goals!
Thrive vs. an ERP?
- An ERP is designed to manage financial data while Thrive is designed to manage your shopfloor processes.
- We like to say the ERP tracks the money and Thrive helps make the money. We are shopfloor people who designed a very useful software tool to help create a lean manufacturing culture and save money.
- Thrive was built on Microsoft ASP.NET architecture and SQL Server database. Thrive links to SQL Servers. We currently link with Epicor, JD Edwards, Oracle and others.
- Thrive is web-based and mobile-friendly. It requires little hand-holding. Everything from installation to usage on the floor is simplified so you can spend less time learning software and more time making profitable decisions.
- Simplified Pricing: ONE price, ALL of your users. [ilink url=”https://leantech.com/pricing-options/”]Pricing Info[/ilink]
Learn more about how Thrive will add value:
[button link=”https://leantech.com/maintenance/” color=”teal”]Maintenance[/button][button link=”https://leantech.com/reporting/” color=”teal”]Reporting[/button][button link=”https://leantech.com/quality/” color=”teal”]Quality[/button][button link=”https://leantech.com/safety/” color=”teal”]Safety[/button][button link=”https://leantech.com/continuous-improvement/” color=”teal”]Continuous Improvement[/button]