RELEASE NOTES FOR May 2021
- Goal Board Scheduler – Goal board scheduler was not pulling through the ProcessID or DeviceID fields when generating goal boards. (5/7)
- Device pages now show field names as they setup or customized in form security. (5/14)
- In Gages, the current location row, rack, and bin would not save when updating the current location from the gage detail page. (5/14)
- Scheduling fixed so that dragging and dropping an event will now rescheduled said event. (5/14)
- Calendar – Now properly handling an event having an end time but no start time – defaults to one hour (5/28)
- Added hyperlink to page displayed in Launch Pad iframe (5/28)
- Fixed notifications related to role based routing when the role is first in the line of approvers (5/28)
Help Docs (5/28)
- This is a new feature for Thrive documentation that is accessible from within Thrive. Help Docs will be a work in progress with additional pages being rolled out with new updates.
- Users (with the necessary security) will be able to contribute their own Help Docs to share within the organization.
- Initial release includes Curriculum, Gages, Equipment, Requests, Projects, Tasks/Audits, Employee, Leader Standard Work, Safety Data Sheets, and Grids
- Added new launch pad widget app for “My Reports”. (5/7)
- Defect tracking detail page now has a Save and New button to streamline the entry of multiple scrap entries. (5/14)