Release Notes for January 2019
- Added status selection on the parts grid
- Create revisions of a class with the ability to reset an individual’s training for that class for each revision.
- The type of class or training can now be altered manually by the user in form security.
- Attachments now cannot be submitted to Thrive until file(s) have finished uploading preventing errors due to partial uploads
- Attachment feature updated to work correctly on Class and Training Detail pages
- Part advanced search has been updated to work properly.
- Standard production rate, rate type, and standard setup visible on the engineering part page.
- When clicking the binoculars on the user account page, the employee list now filters employees for that site.
- When clicking a customer number link, Thrive correctly redirects to that specific customer.
- Completed Gage calibrations no longer appear in the Activities section of the new homepage.
- User options updated to ensure theme match the rest of Thrive and to ensure functionality is working properly.