RELEASE NOTES FOR May 17, 2019 (3.0.2019.517)
Release Notes for May 17, 2019 (3.0.2019.517)
- Calendar – Fixed bug where user filtering on the calendar was not being applied.
- Calendar – User filtering now pulls in employees that the current user has site access to rather than showing every user.
- Activities -Fixed the error when HTTP 403 was occurring in the activities tree due to a null database value.
- Project Detail – Saving a project will now be faster.
- Tasks – Affects all Tasks (Planned Maintenance / Audits) that were marked as “Generate one project per location” but did not have any records on the location/equipment tab were not generating on schedule. This is now fixed and any task records currently meeting this criteria will begin to generate again based on the recurrence schedule settings.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!