Skip to content
RELEASE NOTES FOR May 17, 2019 (3.0.2019.517)
Release Notes for May 17, 2019 (3.0.2019.517)
- Calendar – Fixed bug where user filtering on the calendar was not being applied.
- Calendar – User filtering now pulls in employees that the current user has site access to rather than showing every user.
- Activities -Fixed the error when HTTP 403 was occurring in the activities tree due to a null database value.
- Project Detail – Saving a project will now be faster.
- Tasks – Affects all Tasks (Planned Maintenance / Audits) that were marked as “Generate one project per location” but did not have any records on the location/equipment tab were not generating on schedule. This is now fixed and any task records currently meeting this criteria will begin to generate again based on the recurrence schedule settings.